Tuesday, April 4, 2017

I keep saying I'm going to keep up with this and I never do. It's like my New Years resolutions lol
So much has changed..I left my job at Walgreens and am now working at Remedi Sr Care. I like the job and most of the people ;) I do miss my Walgreens family and the regulars (definitely not Lance). But it was a much needed change. Remedi has it's share of drama too, but for the most part it's fun...depending on which pharmacist is working :)
Bella has changed sooo much! She's going to be 15 this year! Can you believe it?! I can't and it scares me that she's going to be driving next year too!
This is from David's wedding
I also got a puppy last year :) Miley..she's been a handful (and one of the biggest dogs I've had) but she is just the sweetest dog ever!
How could you NOT fall in love with that face and those ears :P poor thing walked like a baby giraffe because of her big paws lol Everyone falls in love with her when they meet her!

Daisy had some surgery last September and hasn't been the same since :( losing weight and having accidents. Almost wish we wouldn't have done the surgery now.

This was before the surgery and now she's confined to a baby play yard most of the day :( I'm hoping she will have many more years though, it would just kill my mom if she died :(

Sooo...me...still haven't found my sugar daddy and am not really looking either. I think I've gotten used to being alone and just being happy that way. I don't spend that much time online like I used to and don't speak to Mahir at all anymore. Not that I haven't tried, more that he doesn't want to I guess. It hurt but if he wants to throw our friendship away, that's his choice. I've moved on and blocked him everywhere...out of sight...out of mind. Hopefully he'll realize one day..hopefully.

So I'm thinking of cutting my hair shorter again. I'm on a new medicine that makes it fall out some and feel like if it's shorter it won't freak me out as bad when I see strands come out lol Here's me now and here is the way I get it cut all the time lol but maybe a little longer than that.

enough rambling for now...won't say I'll be back soon (because we all know I probably won't lol) but I'll try ;)

OHHHHHHHHHH I forgot the best news ever! STINKY IS GONE!! He moved out over a year ago and the house smells sooooo much better! Can't imagine what that new apartment smells like *gags* just SO HAPPY HE'S GONE! A BIG thanks to Ken and Amanda for making this possible

No comments:

Post a Comment